Many advantages speak for the Rotaver exterior and interior silos made of GRP.
Since the beginning of its business activities, ROTA hasVER developed a revolutionary silo system with the miracle material GRP and did pioneering work in today's silo construction. Thanks to this commitment a few years ago, ROTAVER today a Swiss leader in the field of silo production.
More and more farmers are confronted with the fact that they not only produce feed to supply their animals, but also have to store high-quality food for food production.
The advantages for purchasing GRP silos are obvious:
- Unique durability
- Best forage quality
- Low energy loss
- Minimal maintenance costs
- External strength and stability
- Mouldable, Variety of colours, Printable
- Aukstic damping properties
- Good thermal properties
We solve your silo requirements economically, reliably, cleanly and according to your dimensions and needs. At ROTAVER you receive new outdoor silos, indoor silos, second-hand silos, silo transport, assembly, repairs and maintenance - all from one source!
With ROTAVER you are sure to have the right silo partner at your side! We will be happy to advise you about the possibilities and our product variety.
We now also offer coiled silos with a diameter of 3.5m with a capacity of 192m3 and 200m3. Silo mass sketches and plans can be viewed below as a PDF download.
Technical data / Downloads (German)
Further information on this product range can be found in the following documentation or plan sketches.
Product images / References
In our plastics processing company, we not only ensure that the work you commission us to do is carried out with great care and to the highest quality standards, but you also receive the guarantee that we will not consider your order to have been fulfilled until you are completely satisfied with our work!
We actively support you 100% in all matters and clarifications such as:
- Competent and detailed advice
- Free silo plant expertises (old silos)
- Sustainable silo planning
- Evaluate the silo location on site
- Building application and building permit
- Coordination of the delivery and transport route with/without police patrol (for large silos)
- Execution of the silo transport
- Setting up/erecting and assembling the silo(s)
Our second silo transport from Lützelflüh (BE) to Morissen (GR) with subsequent erection and assembly on site.