The Rotaver company introduces itself briefly.
The ROTAVER Composites AG can draw on more than 50 years of experience with components in glass-fibre reinforced plastics. After its foundation in the sixties, the company made a name for itself primarily in the agricultural sector with feed silos. Of the 35,000 silos on the market today in agriculture, we have manufactured, delivered and assembled a good half.
After a re-dimensioning and reorientation of the company in the second half of the eighties, we concentrated our core competences on the following areas:
- Agriculture and agricultural technology
- Water and wastewater technology, energy
- Food, chemistry and environment
- GRP mouldings of all kinds
The goals according to which we at ROTAVER Composites AG want to act have been defined in our Mission statement summarised. This mission statement has evolved over many years of development and assertion in the market and determines our daily actions at all levels of our company.
We wish you a pleasant stay on our website and look forward to hearing from you.
ROTAVER Composites AG
- Workshop with an area of 1442m2 for the production and processing of thermosetting plastics for objects up to a diameter of 4.5m and a length of 30m
- Assembly hall with an area of 950m2 for the production of semi-finished products and the assembly of larger objects.
- Warehouse with an area of 787m2 and two 10-tonne indoor cranes for the storage and handling of semi-finished and finished parts.
- Metal Parts Fabrication Locksmith Shop
- Carpentry for mould making