GRP-based construction solutions for telecommunications.
In telecommunications, too, components are made with epoxy resins (GRP), which have to protect against vibrations, temperature fluctuations, moisture and corrosion.
With GRP you have a real high-performance adhesive that has excellent properties for sealing, coating and casting. GRP is also used, for example, in the manufacture of printed circuit boards.
The GRP advantages are obvious:
- Low weight
- Extreme strength and rigidity
- Mouldable; unlimited design possibilities
- Damping acoustic properties
- Good thermal properties (minimum heat output)stretching)
- Outstanding chemical resistance
The ROTAVER Composites AG is the right partner for all individual single parts (also prototype construction) and for small to large series of finished and semi-finished products.
Our specially trained staff look forward to advising you on all aspects of GRP.